Submit paperwork to your fleet using the Vector mobile app. These steps are for submitting documents not tied to an assigned Load or Trip, such as a weekly time or trip sheets, tank wash or repair receipts, maintenance receipts, and other safety documents.
1. First, make sure you are logged into your account under the fleet you drive for. On the home screen where it says Documents at the top, tap the 3-lined hamburger menu icon in the top left corner. You will see your company name under your email address or phone number.
Tap on Documents.
2. Tap the orange + button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll through and tap the type of document that you want to scan in. Once the document type(s) have been selected, click "Next" in the top right corner.
4. Tap into the first field that says "Enter Load Number" and type in an identifier associated with the document you are uploading. If you are unsure what to type in here, please ask your fleet. You will have to enter in something to submit your document.
5. Next, tap on the SCAN PAGE OR TAKE A PHOTO button.
6. The camera of your phone or tablet will open. Lay the document down on a flat, even surface that has a color-contrasting background. Hover your camera directly over from around 12 inches away. Wait for the orange glow to cover entire page, no edges cut off. Hold the phone steady and press the orange circle button.
7. The document capture will appear on the next screen. Check to make sure there is no blurriness and all text is legible throughout the entire document. If needed, hit Retake to capture it again. Once you have a good scan, hit Next in the top right.
7. Add any additional pages that may be included in your document with the Add Page button. Once all pages have been capture, tap Upload in the top right corner.
8. At the top of the Document screen, the photos you just captured will appear with the progress status to the right of it.
As long as your phone has a stable internet signal, the document will reach 100% upload progress within a few seconds.
Your fleet automatically receives your documents once they have reached 100% upload progress - you do not need to manually share or email the document to your fleet. You will know that the document has successfully uploaded once you see a timestamp to the top right of it.