Members, Managers, and Administrators - anyone with access to Documents - can adjust certain elements of a Document Scan: the cropping of the image, the contrast balance, and even toggle between grayscale and the original photo.
1. First, navigate to the document editing console by clicking on the thumbnail of the document you'd like to edit.
2. In the top right hand corner, click the button with the 3 horizontal dots.
3. Click the GRAYSCALE: ON button to toggle between the black-and-white version or the original photo. You can also use the buttons to the left of that to rotate the image around.
4. To adjust the crop of the image, click and drag the white circles on the corner of the image to the desired position.
5. Once any and all edits are made, you must click the orange DONE button in the top right corner. Changes will be saved and you can then download, print, or move onto viewing the next document.