There are now 2 ways to add a new driver to your fleet in Vector. You can either send an invitation to a driver or provide them with your fleet's company code so they can sign up on their own.
Send an Invitation
As a fleet’s administrator, you can invite a new driver to join your fleet. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. From the Web Application, navigate to the Invites tab in the left hand panel.
2. In the top right corner, click the orange CREATE INVITE button.
3. In the form that appears, input the driver’s First Name and Last Name. For the “Role” field, make sure “Member” is selected.
Input the phone number OR email address you’d like the driver to receive the invitation link. If you enter a phone number, the driver will receive a text message with a link to download the application and finish setting up their account. If you enter an email address, they will receive this link to their email inbox instead.
5. Once finished, click CREATE & SEND.
6. Sent invites will appear in the INVITES SENT tab. Once an invite is clicked on, you’ll have the option to resend, cancel or entirely delete an invitation through the buttons at the top of the panel.
7. To check if a driver has accepted their invite and is now part of your fleet, click the Users tab. The driver’s name will populate on this list. They are now able to upload documents to your fleet. These will appear in the “Documents” tab along the left hand panel.
Driver Signs Up Using Company Code
Drivers can now join your fleet with the use of a company code. Please note, drivers need to be running the mobile application version 10.4 or newer to take advantage of this feature.
How do I find my company code?
1. To locate your company code, navigate to the Account & Settings tab in the Web Application.
2. Click the General tab under COMPANY. At the bottom, under the headline Onboarding, your fleet’s unique company code will be listed.
If you would like to update your company code, please contact support.
3. Once you have located your Company Code, share it with the drivers that need to sign up under your fleet.